next up previous
Next: About this document ... Up: CEE 5790 - Descriptive Previous: Examinations, and Assignments

Disability Accommodation

To request academic accommodations due to disability, please contact Office of Student Affairs, Administration/Student Services Room 170, 487-2951. If you have a letter from Disabled Student Services indicating that you have a disability that requires academic accommodations, please present the letter to me so that we can discuss the accommodations you might need in class.

Amlan Mukherjee 2007-09-03